Joseph Priestley District Women and Religion
and Soul Sisters of the Main Line Unitarian Church
are pleased to present
A Drumming Workshop
Saturday, March 13, 2010 from 10am to 3pm
at the Main Line Unitarian Church
816 Valley Forge Road, Devon PA 19333
(For directions go to mluc.org)
Jaqui McMillan of Drum for Joy! will be our workshop leader.
“If you can say it, you can play it”…
In this Drum For Joy! workshop you will learn the language of the drum, basic hand drum technique and how to make your drum sing. Jaqui presents drum songs in a way that make it fun and easy to learn. This workshop is suitable for beginning and experienced drummers.
Bring your own drum or percussion instrument. Jaqui will also bring some to share.
Bring a friend or neighbour, your sister, daughter or granddaughter over 10 years
Bring a bag lunch: drinks and dessert will be provided.
SAVE $5! Advance registration and payment (mail by March 1, 2010)
Advance Tix: $20 per person, $10 for your guest under 16 years
At the door, $25 for adults, $15 for 16 and under
Send your check made out to The JPD of the UUA to
Laura Paligo, 298 Superior Street, Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Questions? call Laura at 410-942-1292 BEFORE 8 pm
- JPDWR - Dissolved in 2011
- .....and another thing
- 2007 Fall Retreat Report
- 2008 Fall Retreat
- 2008 Retreat - Tell me more!
- 2008 Retreat Leader - Sarah Campbell
- 2009 Retreat: We are fully booked!
- 2010 Fall Retreat!
- 2010 Retreat Registration Form
- 2011 Schedule
- A hot dish for a cold night
- A Taste of Cakes: RETREAT CANCELLED
- Baltimore Drumming Circle 1/31!!
- Becoming Women of Wisdom: New Curriculum READY!!
- Drumming Circle Coming: March 13th!
- Drumming Circle March 19th: SAVE THE DATE!
- Drumming in Harrisburg
- Facilitators' Circle
- Finding God/dess in Autism: A sermon
- Friday Oct 15 Sacred Dance/Sacred Drumming
- Meditation: Hanging in there!
- Meet Sheri Philpott, new to the Facilitators' Circle
- October 2008 Retreat info
- October 2010 Retreat a Rousing Success!
- Places to Go Dates to Keep
- Poetry Corner
- Recommended Books and Movies
- Retreat Center
- Retreat Ruminations
- Role of Women's Spirituality in Creating a Sustainable Future
- Sister to Sister
- The Blue Cotton Gown: A Midwife's Memoir
- Who does she think she is?: Documentary Film
- Women and Mythology Conference 4/23-25