At the JPD Spring Conference (April 16-17) JPDWR's Laura Myers-Paligo will present a workshop titled The Role of Women's Spirituality in Creating a Sustainable Future. (Saturday April 17 from 11 am to 12:15 pm.)
Laura, a member of the UU Fellowship of Harford County, MD, has a Master of Science degree in Environmental Studies. She is an engaging speaker whose message will engage people of all ages.
In order to build a sustainable future, we will need to redefine "a good life" to include honoring the earth and its inhavbitanets... Women's rights are human rights, which in turn reflect our caluing of the planet .
See http://jpduua.org/ for more on the whole conference)
- JPDWR - Dissolved in 2011
- .....and another thing
- 2007 Fall Retreat Report
- 2008 Fall Retreat
- 2008 Retreat - Tell me more!
- 2008 Retreat Leader - Sarah Campbell
- 2009 Retreat: We are fully booked!
- 2010 Fall Retreat!
- 2010 Retreat Registration Form
- 2011 Schedule
- A hot dish for a cold night
- A Taste of Cakes: RETREAT CANCELLED
- Baltimore Drumming Circle 1/31!!
- Becoming Women of Wisdom: New Curriculum READY!!
- Drumming Circle Coming: March 13th!
- Drumming Circle March 19th: SAVE THE DATE!
- Drumming in Harrisburg
- Facilitators' Circle
- Finding God/dess in Autism: A sermon
- Friday Oct 15 Sacred Dance/Sacred Drumming
- Meditation: Hanging in there!
- Meet Sheri Philpott, new to the Facilitators' Circle
- October 2008 Retreat info
- October 2010 Retreat a Rousing Success!
- Places to Go Dates to Keep
- Poetry Corner
- Recommended Books and Movies
- Retreat Center
- Retreat Ruminations
- Role of Women's Spirituality in Creating a Sustainable Future
- Sister to Sister
- The Blue Cotton Gown: A Midwife's Memoir
- Who does she think she is?: Documentary Film
- Women and Mythology Conference 4/23-25