Once again, UUWR will partner with UU Women's Federation to bring the UUWR Store, The Red Tent, and more to the GA Exhibit Hall.
We have room for one more volunteer! UUWF will pay up to $150 for 10 hours' work during the week. Hours could include help with setup on Tuesday, or take-down on Sunday afternoon. Email Gretchen if you are interested!
- Help set up and decorate The Red Tent
- Hang banners in back of booth
- Put tablecloths on tables
- Unpack and lay out books and CDs on tables
- Find creative ways to display other goodies like Goddess figurines and jewelry
- Staff the booth periodically throughout the GA
- Learn how to "ring up" purchases using PayPal card/chip swiper
- Help keep track of inventory
- Engage with people and guide them to appropriate information about UUWR, UUWF, the New Prophetic Sisterhood, and UU women's retreats around the continent
- Invite people to join UUWF for a donation of any amount
- Let people know about the Thursday UUWF breakfast and the Sermon Award winner
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, June 18 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 20 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, June 21 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 22 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
*Sunday, June 23 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. *open to the public
Sunday, June 23 2:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.