Sarah is a community herbalist in Lancaster County, PA. She loves a wild garden best, though she keeps trying to tend a labyrinth herb garden. You can visit Sarah's garden and shop at herbsfromthelabyrinth.com
She finds that plants have a lot to teach humans about being in community, about healing, and about devotion.
A life-long pagan, Sarah was reared part-time in the wilds of Northern Canada by her parents, both cultural anthropologists. Sarah has been a practicing and teaching Wiccan for more than 15 years, and is an initiate in the Reclaiming Tradition, studying for many years with Starhawk and others.
Sarah lives with her husband, Will, and 2 cats, Sushine and Moonbeam. She is mother to one daughter, Kara, and is filled with delight and gratitude for her granddaughter, Ember.
- JPDWR - Dissolved in 2011
- .....and another thing
- 2007 Fall Retreat Report
- 2008 Fall Retreat
- 2008 Retreat - Tell me more!
- 2008 Retreat Leader - Sarah Campbell
- 2009 Retreat: We are fully booked!
- 2010 Fall Retreat!
- 2010 Retreat Registration Form
- 2011 Schedule
- A hot dish for a cold night
- A Taste of Cakes: RETREAT CANCELLED
- Baltimore Drumming Circle 1/31!!
- Becoming Women of Wisdom: New Curriculum READY!!
- Drumming Circle Coming: March 13th!
- Drumming Circle March 19th: SAVE THE DATE!
- Drumming in Harrisburg
- Facilitators' Circle
- Finding God/dess in Autism: A sermon
- Friday Oct 15 Sacred Dance/Sacred Drumming
- Meditation: Hanging in there!
- Meet Sheri Philpott, new to the Facilitators' Circle
- October 2008 Retreat info
- October 2010 Retreat a Rousing Success!
- Places to Go Dates to Keep
- Poetry Corner
- Recommended Books and Movies
- Retreat Center
- Retreat Ruminations
- Role of Women's Spirituality in Creating a Sustainable Future
- Sister to Sister
- The Blue Cotton Gown: A Midwife's Memoir
- Who does she think she is?: Documentary Film
- Women and Mythology Conference 4/23-25